Barcelona-based game developer
Socialpoint, a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive, is a Spanish video game developer. Among the leading mobile game developers, Socialpoint games are enjoyed by over 2 million users each day, with over 300 million downloads for their game throughout the company’s 11-year history.
Socialpoint’s creative team understood the value of data, of which they — as most other companies which invest into mobile marketing — had plenty, and was looking for a way to utilize it better. Specifically, the team wanted to become data-driven, in order to improve the ROI of the assets they produce and introduce data-based optimization processes.
Socialpoint began using Bidalgo for help with data-driven creative and collaborative workflows between Creative and Customer Acquisition teams. Using the Bidalgo platform, Sociapoint arrived at the following solution:
- To rearrange their creative-related workflows around actionable KPIs, SocialPoint utilized Bidalgo to create custom, creative-centric dashboards. These data visualizations, based on the ingestion and aggregation of all available data, made it possible to recognize both creative successes and bottlenecks, while keeping the hand on the pulse of the activity.
- Using Bidalgo-provided integration between online storage providers and creative tools enabled Socialpoint to streamline the collaboration between Creative and Customer Acquisition teams.
Using these tools, Socialpoint were able to create workflows which aimed at creative-centric, cross-channel analysis of:
- Performance of each asset across all ads and campaigns it’s in, VS. target KPIs defined by Socialpoint.
- Over-time performance for each creative, to detect creative fatigue early.
- Campaign performance bottlenecks, using unique multi-group-by views.
Socialpoint was able to achieve their goals and create a shared data-driven language between their creative and growth teams, which resulted in:
- 47% increase in CTR
- 34% increase in the amount of successful concepts