App development powerhouse for health, fitness and utility apps
Bending Spoons is an elite application development powerhouse based in Italy, focused on innovative experiences in the fields of health, fitness and utilities—powered by advanced technology. Their 20+ iOS apps were downloaded over 285 million times, and enjoy high ratings from their user base.
Among their most successful apps is 30 Day Fitness, which creates a personalized 30 day fitness challenge for its users and serves as a personal trainer.
As a savvy player in the mobile marketing field, Bending Spoons are interested in scaling their business without compromising on the efficiency of their marketing activity – showing their ads to as many relevant users as possible, at the optimal price. To address this challenge, user acquisition managers need the ability to streamline workflows and rapidly analyze campaign efficiency.
Using Bidalgo as a SaaS platform with multi-channel campaign management and analysis capabilities, Bending Spoons were able to ramp up their campaign production capabilities across Google and Snapchat, growing their activity significantly.
The tools Bidalgo provided for that purpose are:
- One-click bulk upload of new ad sets, which helps companies to scale their activity in a short time and conduct more efficient experimentation.
- Sync capability with online storage providers, which makes collaboration between creative and UA teams more streamlined.
At the same time, Bending Spoons could analyze their cross-channel performance and optimize in real time for their chosen KPIs by utilizing advanced analytics tools provided as part of the Bidalgo platform. These include:
- The ability to analyze every part of an activity, from campaign to ad set, across all channels and based on all available data—channel, measurement platform and BI.
- Custom metrics, which can help understand the efficiency of each campaign component.
- Unique, multi-group-by views and over-time graph—tools designed to visualize any part of the campaign in a manner that helps produce actionable insights over time such as fluctuations in specific metrics, and identify KPI bottlenecks.
30 Day Fitness – Snapchat:
- 52% increase in spend
- 37% reduction in Cost per Free Trial KPI