Performance Manager – IL Office
Ramat Gan, Israel
The Performance Manager is responsible for managing and growing client accounts. The job combines online marketing aspects and in depth analysis of clients’ activities and the performance of their online advertising campaigns.
- Manage clients accounts and overall activity.
- Launch online marketing campaigns on Facebook.
- Analyze and optimize campaign data in order to maximize
revenue opportunities and reach campaign objectives.
- Understand and manage client products/services and ensure
that their offers remain competitive within the market.
- Constantly implement improvements and creative
- solutions/upgrades to increase activity of Facebook campaigns.
- Manage Client Relations.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- First degree is mandatory – B.A in Economics, Industrial
Engineering or Business Management.
- 1 year experience in managing PPC campaigns (Facebook or Google
Adwords) – an advantage.
- Experience with managing Google AdWords campaigns – an advantage.
- High cognitive and quantitative reasoning abilities are necessary.
- Very strong analytical skills required (including analysis of graphs, tables,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Problem identifier and solver.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- The Performance Manager must be pro-active, professional, motivated, organized, responsible, thorough
and demonstrate a passion for excellence and success.
- Passionate for working in a startup environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Fluent English is required. Additional languages are an advantage.
Send your CV to: Careers@bidalgo.com